- European Science Foundation Grant (2012). A grant for presenting research in ESF-RU Conference: Towards a sustainable bio-based society: aligning scientific, cultural and societal agenda for bio-innovation, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 6-7 December, 2012. (€245)
- Global Funding for Graduate Students and Postdocs (2012). Support for international agricultural research and education opportunities for graduate students and postdoctoral fellows for participating in research abroad. College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa. ($1000).
- The Harold & Katherine Guy Graduate Fellowship Award. Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, Graduate Fellowship for Research Work in Soil and Water Conservation. ($4,500).
- Travel support by Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc (CUAHSI) for research presentation in the CUAHSI biennial meeting 2012, Boulder, CO, 2012. ($500).
- Travel support by graduate and professional student senate (GPSS) (2012), Iowa State University for oral presentation in American Water Resources Association (AWRA) Spring Specialty Conference GIS & Water, New Orleans, LA, 2012. ($200)
- Travel support by graduate and professional student senate (GPSS) (2011), Iowa State University for research presentation in water for food international conference, Lincoln, Nebraska, 2011. ($250)
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET 2005) for Lectureship/Assistant Professorship in India. Agriculture Scientists Recruitment Board, Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), Govt. of India.
- Travel funds to attend International Training Program on Biogas, Asia Pacific Biogas Research Center (2003), People’s Republic of China. Support from Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, India. (€300)
- Scholarships from Ministry of Agriculture (BIOMA), People’s Republic of China, to attend International Training Program on Renewable Energy (2003), at Asia Pacific Biogas Research Center, Chengdu, China.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2001) Scholarships to pursue M. Tech. at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, Ministry of Human Resource Department, Govt. of India.